In Carmignano, we consider ourselves lucky to be located in the most famous and most beautiful area of bike riding trails in Tuscany.
Whether you fancy a city tour on a road bike through Vinci or Lucca, or an adventurous mountain bike tour with breathtaking views from San Baronto — we'll organise your perfect biking day.
Ideal for bike riders of all levels, our guided tours are tailored to your biking experience and interests.
Start the day with a breakfast in our entrance hall, enjoy the marvellous views over Florence, Prato, and Pistoia, and spend the day exploring Tuscany on two wheels! The supportive van that accompanies you on your bike tour will arrive to pick you up from our B&B "La Rocca" here in Carmignano, drive you to the starting point of your tour and pick you up at its finish line.
You're looking for the perfect combination of sport and culture? Ride your bike through the rolling hills of Tuscany and stop at a local vineyard for a guided tour around the estate and a tasting of their biological wines.
• guided bike tours in your preferred area (city, mountains, or the rolling hills of Tuscany's countryside)
• mountain bikes and road bikes
• a supportive van that accompanies you from the start of your tour to its finish line (depending on the location of your bike tour, the van functions as a shuttle for you and the bikes)
• bike rentals in a local bike shop to explore the surrounding area on our own
• Our tip: combine your bike tour with a wine tasting at a local estate
Take a look at our cultural tour program such as a Tuscan Cooking Class with Isabella here at our B&B "La Rocca" or a guided city tour through Florence, Vinci, Pisa, or Lucca.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and booking inquiries so we can start planning your perfect bike tour.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!