October and November in the Tuscan countryside mean one thing above all: it's time for the annual olive harvest.
We have over 300 olive trees on the land around our B&B "La Rocca". While the harvesting process has become more modern with time, we still like to harvest our olives by hand.
We welcome you to join us for this iconic Tuscan experience. Start the day with a breakfast in our entrance hall, enjoy the marvellous views over Florence, Prato, and Pistoia, and spend the day in the midst of nature. Learn everything about the process of making organic and locally produced olive oil and happily fall asleep in one of the rooms inside our ancient Tuscan villa at night.
Are you ready for your first olive harvest or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
• olive picking on the land around our B&B "La Rocca" with marvellous views over Florence, Prato, Pistoia, and the Tuscan countryside
• olive pressing at the local frantoio
• tasting of freshly made olive oil
• dinner at a local restaurant
• our tip: combine an afternoon in the olive fields with a bike tour through the rolling hills of Tuscany