At our B&B "La Rocca" we like to share the best our country has to offer: culture, relaxation, great food, and great wine! Come join us for a wine tour at a local estate here in Carmignano, Tuscany, and learn all about the estate while walking through the vineyard and tasting some of the best and most famous wines of the region.
Start the day with a breakfast in our entrance hall, enjoy the marvellous views over Florence, Prato, and Pistoia, and spend the day in the midst of nature. We cherish the personal insights given by the estate's owner Rosella or Alberto, the estate's farmer, who will explain all about the organic and natural ways of their wine production.
Make sure to also take a look at our other tours and events. Explore Tuscany's beautiful countryside landscape by bike before starting your wine tour or join a cooking class with Isabella upon your return to our B&B "La Rocca". We are also happy to organise a dinner in a local restaurant. We want your individual program to make your stay with us unforgettable!
You have questions about the wine tour or another tour option?
Feel free to contact us — we're looking forward to hearing from you.
• two-hour tour around the vineyard and the villa of a local wine estate
• guided tour with Rosella (the owner of the estate)
• tasting of their organically produced wines (including the Tuscan "Vin Santo")
• meeting with the estate's oenologist and the farmer Alberto
• dinner at a local restaurant
• our tip: combine an afternoon on the wine estate with a bike tour through the rolling hills of Tuscany